Communicating With God
Is Communicating with God really possible? Learn more about the different ways to have communicating with God and receive free guidance for your own personal questions.
How to Have Communicating With God
Anyone can communicate with God. He is always listening when you open your heart and your mind. God is here for you, even if your don’t believe in God, or aren’t sure that He’s listening.
There are many different ways of communicating with God. Some people gather in a sacred place of worship, such as a church, and pray to God. They may close their eyes and kneel in prayer as a form of humility and reverence to God. They may also bring their hands together in prayer.
Over the centuries, there have been many different ways that individuals pray and communicate with a God. Some people prefer to gather in a public space, while others choose more individual and personal forums for communication. Communicating with God doesn’t demand a certain place or method, since He is always listening when you’re ready to talk.
Communicating With God Links
Receive more information about communicating with God from a free reading
with your personal psychic medium
. This will give you valuable insight and guidance to your personal questions or concerns.
Get free advice by visiting the Archives to see how other people’s questions have been answered. The Weekly Words of Wisdom will continue to give you regular guidance through the form of positive affirmation.
Psychic Healing is the ability to cure an illness by changing the sick person’s energy field. Learn about the techniques of psychic energy healing that can remedy the physical body.
Psychic Healing Techniques
There are many different types of psychic energy healing. Some are ancient techniques, while others are considered new medicine. Here are the most common techniques still in practice today: Communicating with God can make this happen.
- Touch: the healer places their hands on the affected area.
- Thought: the healer enters a state of meditation to focus their mind on healing the affected area.
- Prayer: a prayer group or individual recites healing prayers at the request of a sick person.
- Holy Water an individual or group places their hands over water, which will then be ingested by the sick person in order to heal them.
- Herbs the sick person will ingest the herbs in order to be cured.
- Energy Healing: with the help of a Reiki healer using the Reiki symbols, one unlocks the energies of the universe to heal the sick.
- Colors: every color has a unique vibratory rate, so certain colors can bring about healing according to the vibratory rate of the sick person. It's believe that colors were a major healing technique in ancient Atlantis.
- Crystals: like colors, crystals have unique vibrations that have healing power when they're in accordance with the sick person’s vibrations.
- Energetic Body there are healers who can feel or see the energetic body and work to restore balance to the sick person.
- Sound: each sound or note vibrates at a specific frequency and so can have an effect on the body organs, which vibrate at different frequencies depending on your state of health.
Follow the link to learn more about spiritual healers
, how their talents develop, and what it takes to become a healer yourself.
Is it Just Wishful Thinking?
People from all over the world have been touched by psychic healing, and there are many first-hand accounts that document their successful recovery. However, there are still skeptics out there who believe that it’s just wishful thinking.
This is commonly known in the medical world as the placebo effect. This means that the body is healing because it believes the treatment is working, not because the treatment itself has any effect. Leaning more about psychic energy healing can help you understand if it’s something that you personally believe in.
Receive Your Own Free Reading
Whether you’re a believer or a skeptic, you’re probably interested in learning more about how psychic energy healing really works. Francis Hosein, your personal psychic medium, can provide further insight through a free psychic reading
. Follow the links to find out how you can receive your own private reading
or public reading
Learn more about these healing techniques by visiting our Archives. This gives you the unique opportunity to see how other people’s questions about psychic healing have been answered.
Communicating with God through prayers can make a difference in giving you the strength to welcome and accept these powers.
Start receiving the Weekly Words of Wisdom, and see if psychic healing really works for you. These positive affirmations will guide you to a healthier lifestyle, in both mind and body.
What is Extrasensory Perception and how do you get it? Continue reading to learn about the different types of ESP and how this sixth sense develops.
What is ESP?
ESP is what most people think of as a sixth sense. Sensory perception is beyond the five senses that we know of today which is taste, touch, sound, smell and sight .
Get your personal questions about ESP answered with a Free Psychic Reading about extrasensory perception. This will help you learn more about creating more psychic abilities, and ultimately more about yourself.
Does it Really Exist?
ESP can be a lot harder to define than any other sensory perception because it doesn’t happen to everyone. Those who experience ESP also don’t necessarily control it like the other senses, which can make it difficult to understand.
You can take the steps needed for you to learn how to increase your ESP abilities it will have a good impact in your life.
This helps you to build trust in what you are receiving from within you.
You can help other people get answers to questions that they do not know where to turn to get help.
Your life will be more creative because you will be listening to your inner guidance and getting the support you need.
Learn more about ESP from the weekly Words of Wisdom. These affirmations can also help you further understand and develop your own sixth sense.
There are many disbelievers out there; but there are also many events that happen each day that no one fully understands. These strange occurrences are often shrugged of as coincidences or just not explained at all.
You may never fully believe or disbelieve in ESP; many people fall somewhere in the middle. The important thing is to make an educated decision. You’ll need to understand the different kinds of ESP before knowing if it’s something that you personally believe in.
What Types of ESP Exist?
You may have the gift of ESP but not understand what it is, or how to develop and control it. Learning more about its different forms can help you better understand yourself. You can follow the links below to continue reading more about each type of ESP.
As you open yourself to Communicating with God you get more answers to help you.
- Telepathy, or mind-to-mind communicating with each other, is when you can send or receive thoughts from another person.
- Clairvoyance is perceiving an event that’s about to happen, be it good or bad.
- Precognition is perceiving future events before they occur.
- Clairsentience is the ability to feel or sense the presence of entities when they’re around
- Clairaudience is the ability to hear messages from spirit guides or angels.
- Psychokinesis is the ability to move objects with your mind.
How Can I Get ESP?
How ESP develops varies from person to person. Some people believe that it’s passed down through generations or acquired at birth, whereas others might develop it later in life.
Learn the step to Communicating with God now.